F22 by Fisher
The F22 has a 9” search coil that is weatherproof. This means you can
take your search to the beach or even when it’s raining without the fear of it
getting wet. The search coil’s concentric design plus its sensitivity make it a
valuable search tool with a good depth.
The 9-Segment Visual and Numerical Target ID helps you identify what is beneath the surface before you start digging. Its large, 2 digit display has a target ID range of between 1 to 99. This, accompanied by its four mode search ability, gives you a great chance to find whatever it is you are looking for. The 4 modes are artifact, jewelry, coin, and custom.
The Fisher F22 weatherproof Metal Detector is lightweight, weighing in at just 2.3 pounds. Its power source is also light, requiring only 2 AA batteries to function. This allows for comfortable handling of the detector.
- Visual Target-ID by Category
- Operates on 2 AA Batteries (25-30 Hours)
- Fe-Tone (Adjustable Iron Audio)
- Iron Identifier Icon
- 9-Segment Visual Target-ID
- Large 2-Digit, 1-99 Numeric Target-ID
- 4 Modes of Operation: Jewelry, Coin, Artifact Custom
- 10 Levels of Adjustable Sensitivity
- 20 Levels of Adjustable Volume
- 4-Tone Audio-ID
- Non-Volatile Memory Saves Settings
- 9-Inch Concentric Elliptical Waterproof Search Coil
- Ultra-lightweight – Only 2.3 lbs. Operational Weight
- 7.69 kHz. Operating Frequency
Inclement Weather Hunting