SEA HUNTER MARK II
Sea Hunter Mark II by Garrett
The Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II Underwater Metal Detector 1151970 is a submersible metal detector that is lightweight, image highly durable and very easy to use. The Sea Hunter Mark-II Metal Detector by Garrett is microprocessor controlled for locating ferrous and non-ferrous metals concealed within bottom soil and rocks, wood and other non-metallic materials. The Sea Hunter Mark II also features Pulse Induction (PI) that allows for perfect underwater detection, even beneath aquatic growth. Even large items such as boats, motors and safes can be detected several feet deep by the Garrett Sea Hunter Mark 2 Metal Detector.
The Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II 's high performance, custom-designed housing and multiple configurations make it a favorite security metal detector among crime scene investigators. These Garrett Metal Detectors boast superb sensitivity, speedy target response and features an exclusive Discrete Target Elimination mode. This function enables the metal detector to differentiate between similarly conductive targets more precisely, helping to zero in on target items without digging up a lot of trash. The Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II is also a favorite hobby metal detector among treasure hunters due to its ability to ignore salt water, and give accurate readings underwater.
The Sea Hunter Mark II comes with 8 AA Batteries, an 8" PROformance submersible search coil, and underwater headphones. These features of the Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II Underwater Metal Detector 1151970 make it a multi-functional metal detector that finds hidden or lost metal objects in any kind of underwater, surf, beach, or swamp environment.
- Circuit type: Pulse Induction
technology for automatic
cancellation of salt/ground mineralization
- Audio Threshold, Adjustable: adjust to user's preference
- User-adjustable Discrimination/Elimination
- Hip Mount Belt/Pouch: reduces detector weight for long searches
- Discrimination Modes: Two operating modes (Standard or Discrete) offer varying levels of non-ferrous target discrimination.
- Discrete Trash Elimination: use to eliminate most
pull tabs and foil
without significantly degrading sensitivity for rings and coins.
- Standard Trash Elimination: provides the deepest possible detection; allows a very slow search coil sweep in areas with little trash.
- Independently sealed battery compartment
- Search Mode: Non-Motion All Metal
Deep seeking Mode with
Full Range PI discrimination